why are people being hard to accept facts like these. yes, people has
different views to everything most especially the discussions (and
sometimes somebody is asking for helps) being thrown to the [EMAIL PROTECTED]

since OpenBSD should always be the point of discussions always at
misc@, we should not limit it for the beginners who are willing to
learn on the OS. they someday will be the other batch to advocate it
and spread the word that "OpenBSD is the most secure OS on the planet.
unless the developers are trying to keep the system distributed to
limited number of users?

people say it is unfriendly because beginners were mis-treated the way
they expected. you have two options for this, if you think you can
help then throw your line, otherwise ignore the message. others say it
is friendly because the discussions were tough enough that experts in
this list are willing to participate.

no one can stop and change the way the OpenBSD team work on the
development and improvement of the system. they are more knowledgable
than us, no questions ask.

cheers,
-Sparc