I have run OpenBSD 3.6 and upgrade to OpenBSD 3.7 on Dell PowerEdge 750.

Here was the hardware.
em0 at pci1 dev 1 function 0 "Intel PRO/1000CT (82547EI)"
em1 at pci3 dev 2 function 0 "Intel PRO/1000MT (82541EI)"
pciide0 at pci0 dev 31 function 2 "Intel 6300ESB SATA" rev 0x02: DMA,
channel 0 configured to compatibility, channel 1 configured to
compatibility
wd0 at pciide0 channel 1 drive 0: <ST380013AS>
wd0: 16-sector PIO, LBA48, 76293MB, 156250000 sectors
wd0(pciide0:1:0): using PIO mode 4, Ultra-DMA mode 5

But it's on rack mounted server.  I think the tower server which use
the same hardware should not have any problem