Is this possible using PF? We are using OBSD 3.6 (and newer if needed)
as a network provider to ISPs.  Customers southbound have viruses that
send out 100 ARPs a second. This loads up the NAT table therefore
making the NAT box useless. I am trying to clear the NAT quicker, but
this makes other services such as chat useless through NAT. The
customers also send out other forms of broadcasts, hence, can PF
priortize them?

What suggestions do you have?

Right now, the only solution is to put a an L2/L3 router in front of
the NAT boxes and route the privates northbound of router and NAT
there. But it was nice to have the NAT box within the same VLAN as
customers were in.

Please let me know any other thoughts you might have. I love OpenBSD
and have used it since 2.7.

Thanks,

Aaron Leach
iProvo Network Engineer