...on Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 07:24:16AM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:

 > Here is a relevant link:
 > http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=73190

That's just the same thing all over.

 > We may get to find out - see the above link which is apparently the source
 > material for the snopes article you reference below. While it does pay to be
 > sceptical of reports like the one snopes criticizes, I do not trust snopes

The pictures from the original article have supposedly
been taken from http://www.dansdata.com/keyghost.htm.

The snippets which were used to fake the "homeland security"
letter were in the same directory as the original lol.htm

How do you make shure your version of OpenBSD isn't
rigged to use some covert channel to send off keyboard
input data to somewhere else, by the way?

Alex.