To avoid making CLM's, you should realise these lists are archived indefinitely.

You're right :) He'll know I was being very sarcastic with that respect. I hope. I'll be careful.

If things are crashing twice a day and you believe SMP is the culprit,
disable it to get your immediate problem out of the way. That way
you'll have the time to properly test another platform to see whether
it does perform - with SMP as you so desire - the way you want it to.

Agreed.

If your mail server comes down crashing due to CPU shortage, the worst
you've done is that you have a problem that is about as bad as the one
you had originally: a crashing mail server.

And of course, that's just my take on things.

Agreed.  Thanks.

Cheers,

Rogier

--
If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.

!DSPAM:42c19ccd747981257116395!