Is there any way to make it work in Firefox?  I seem
to recall there was a working method for Firefox+Flash
but I can't seem to remember/locate it.  The port in
graphics mentions a plugin but it does not seem to get
built.

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/alternates/

http://mail.yahoo.com