Matthew Bettinger wrote:
> I was glancing at the sunfire v20z , ibm xseries 306 and HP DL360
> with Smart Array 6i.  The dl360 looks like it fits the bill but I
> have had problems in the past with the smart array on older DL class
> boxes.  The server(s) will be used for web shell and sftp services
> under medium loads.  Thank you.

I don't think the Smart 6i is supported yet, last I looked it was in
-current but commented out in the kernel config.

Maybe a DL145 G1 plus a RAID card?  No hot-swap, though.

The IBM e326 does hot swap, but I'm not sure what controller they use.
I think some (most?) IBM controllers aren't supported.  Same for the x306.