My name is conchita alvarez. I have frame relay network. I tried to improved
the speed, because lately my network is going slow, and I talked to Bellsouth.
They told me that with another service, the ICR, my network would improve. I
contracted that service and my network didn't improved and I am paying for
ICR., please:
1. How can I know if the broadband that I am paying for, is what I am
receiving
2. How can I know,  besides that I pay in my bill for this service (CIR), if I
really have it, my rep says I have it, the technical people says I don't have
it, and in reallity my network is as slow as it was before I began to pay for
this service
3. At the end, which software/hardware do you recomend me  for managing my
network, that means to me, know how can I calculate the bandwidth that I need
and how I am using my bandwidth (the one I have from bellsouth)

Thanks
Conchita