On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 22:09 -0400, Jim Fron wrote:
> What it does that an OBSD solution can't is be low power, cheap, and
> bought off the shelf (maybe there are off-the-shelf suppliers of OBSD
> machines, but they aren't in every strip mall in the country).

To the third of those, I agree. To the first two of those, I offer as
counterexamples the rather famous Soekris Technologies hardware. Even a
loaded net4801 is relatively low power (1.5A at 12V). As for cheap, they
certainly aren't out of our budget as home users.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>