3.6 will install on it. I believe the aac driver still exists but is
disabled by default. You could install 3.6, recompile the kernel with aac
support enabled then upgrade. I have multiple 2650s running OpenBSD and was
quite dissappointed in the Adaptec issue.
 I understand why this was done, but it sucks to have to deal with this
issue with many systems. Its to bad vendors still dont realize the money
they lose by not cooperating. I've started to move away from Dell to IBM
hardware. Ideally Id like to get 3.7 running on the HS20 blades...
 Thanks,
Ryan