On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:37:12 -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:

>> > We are heading towards making the real 3.8 release soonish.
>> I was wondering, when can we start pre-ordering our cd-sets?
>
>We normally setup pre-orders 1 month before.  We might do it a bit
>earlier... dunno.
>
>But it is hard to do when artwork is not final yet :)

Aw, c'mon, just draw a blank square with "Artwork coming soon!" in it.

I am going to buy my usual 2 copies anyway. I never bought it just
because of the graphics, but you guys knew that anyway.

At least my copies will beat out the delivery to those who need to see
the cover to decide they need 3.8 ;-)

>From the land "down under": Australia.
Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?

Do NOT CC me - I am subscribed to the list.
Replies to the sender address will fail except from the list-server.