Jernej Vodopivec wrote:
> forgot to cc:

Hello Jernej

I have just ran the "badblocks" utility from my Debian GNU/Linux on the
master disk. Before, I made a copy of the OpenBSD disk just in case
someone wants info.
I have done several write-read test passes with random bytes. Each pass
takes some time. At the moment it did not find any bad block. But as
with every test package, it does not imply that the disk is ok. :-(
I was unlucky and for some reason the disk failed and corrupted data. I
do not trust on this disk anymore. I am going to have a full night disk
testing with "badblocks" just to see what happens. Tomorrow I will
install OpenBSD again and start stressing the disk to see.

Many thanks to all.

Ramiro.