Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
 I deleted an important file of mine and I really need to recover it,
how to do this? I'm using openbsd 3.7 and FFS file system.

Shut down the computer in question immediately, take out the harddisk, put it in a separate computer(*), dd the entire disk and then start searching with a hex editor, grep and things like that. If you're lucky, you might be able to piece it back together within a few hours or days. Other than that, feel free to panic and consider this a painful lesson that backups are good and rm(1) is dangerous ...

The only other recovery tool I know of is scan_ffs(8), but that one won't help you here. Your filesystem already forgot everything about your important file.

Good luck,

Moritz

*: Do not mount it read-write anymore, anywhere, until you have your copy. At least not the partition with the deleted file.