On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:10:02 -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:

>I've turned on OpenBSD 4.9 pre-orders.  Support us by buying something
>please.   These sales are a part of keeping the project going.
>
>As for clothing... there's going to be a black hoodie this time.
>
>Of course there is an OpenBSD 4.9 song to go with the new artwork.
>That is at:
>     http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html
>
>Enjoy!

Hey guys,
usually when Theo puts out the pre-order message there is a flood of
messages about who has ordered what and, although it's no genuine race,
there are many who kinda compete to be first.

I'm #13 so twelve guys beat me and they aren't even boasting. WTF?

Only two related messages on undeadly.org

C'mon don't you like your new CDs and swag?

Order up!

The song's pretty good too and it's free to download.

R/

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.