On 03/30/11 19:18, Henning Brauer wrote:
* Amit Kulkarni<amitk...@gmail.com>  [2011-03-31 01:09]:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Henning Brauer<lists-open...@bsws.de>  wrote:
* Amit Kulkarni<amitk...@gmail.com>  [2011-03-31 00:45]:
Nothing directly, just observing a comparison of default choice.
OpenBSD opts for one strategy (bufcache = 10%) and Opensolaris opts
for another (bufcache close to 100%).
you are wrong.
where? please educate me.
your guess on the reasoning for the default is oh so wrong.

nuff said. have a beer or 13, relax and wait.
(and your 13 gonna be cheaper than one bjor here)

Gonna chime in that I'm quite curious as well. Anyone else care to explain why? My assumptions for why OpenBSD's bufcache percent being "low" are probably quite wrong.

And what are we readers to wait for, anyway?