Hi guys

I'm wondering why the rc script is loading the fallback ruleset instead of
mine.
I'd set the ruleset as usual at /etc/pf.conf but OpenBSD seems to be loading
the fallback for some reason.

Everything looks good.

# grep ^pf /etc/rc*
/etc/rc.conf:pf=YES                     # Packet filter / NAT
/etc/rc.conf:pf_rules=/etc/pf.conf              # Packet filter rules file
/etc/rc.conf:pflogd_flags=                      # add more flags, e.g. "-s
256"

Permisiones

ls -l /etc/pf.conf
-rw-------  1 root  wheel  6517 Apr 25 21:39 /etc/pf.conf

pfctl -nf /etc/pf.conf  it's OK

And if i manually load it with pfctl -f /etc/pf.conf all is going as
expected

Well i'd left my pf.conf file attached if you want to take a look, using
OpenBSD 4.8 Release

Cheers --

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of pf.conf]