Hi,

I've been trying to get OpenOSPFd working on OpenBSD 4.8 using an GRE over
IPsec approach. The GRE tunnel is working for unicast IPv4 packets. I've seen
that there are reject routes for 224.0.0.0/4 in the default configuration and
set multicast_host to yes which adds the route to the default interface (vr1
in my case). Adding this route to the gre0 device either manually or with the
multicast_host key fails. As I just installed OpenBSD a few days ago I'm
clueless about how to proceed.

What is the proper way to enable multicast on gre devices? Additionally, if I
understand the configuration correctly multicast is only supported on one
device simultaneously (can't really believe that). How would I then use OSPF
on one interface and an IPv6 router advertisement demon on another?

I apologize if these questions seem rather basic and/or if solutions are
provided in the documentation (coming from the Linux world I have to say
OpenBSDs man pages are even more marvellous than sliced bread).

Best Regards,
Benjamin Kiessling

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]