On 2011-05-03, annathemerm...@hush.com <annathemerm...@hush.com> wrote:

> So, I'm trying to create put my /tmp partition on my swap.
>
> So I have a line like this in my fstab:
> swap /tmp mfs rw,nodev,nosuid,-s=2097152
> I also tried changing swap to /dev/wd0b, and changing the n in -s=n
> to smaller numbers.

[assuming this is still macppc]

2097152 x 512 (bytes per sector) = 1GB

Up to OpenBSD 4.9, MAXDSIZ on macppc is 512MB so you will be
limited to -s=1048576 or slightly below.

In -current it has been bumped to 2GB so you'll be able to use
more there.

> Also, is there any way to switch consoles? On i386 it was
> Ctrl+Alt+F2, Ctrl+Alt+F3, and so on (in fact I think the Ctrl was
> optional unless leaving X11), but it doesn't seem to work on
> macppc, even with the Fn key held down too.

No separate consoles, you will need to use tmux or similar
(or X of course).