* Andrew Fresh <and...@afresh1.com> [2011-05-10 02:20]:
> On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 04:59:17PM -0700, Stefan N wrote:
> > Are my steps correct?
>
> Close, but install sets are created in /usr/release

no. they are created in $RELEASEDIR. this is the first time i see
/usr/release. you might be the only one using that.

I use /snapshots/$arch-$timestamp. theo uses a dir under /home. art is
using sth else. thib is using something different. as in, there is no
one well known (let alone standard) $RELEASEDIR.

in the end siteXY.tgz just needs to be in the same dir as baseXZ.tgz
and friends (ok, not even really necessarily, but easier that way).

--
Henning Brauer, h...@bsws.de, henn...@openbsd.org
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de