Hi,

I'm considering migrating my desktop from Linux to OpenBSD but the
main feature that
kept me away from *BSD world for over a decade since I've first tried
FreeBSD was the
one that options must only be specified after command before any
arguments. (At least
that is true for basic commands). For example on Linux a command

  ls -l foo -h

will print the foo's size with suffix (K, M, G, etc.). On *BSD
(including Mac OS X) I get error
message:

  ls: -h: No such file or directory

Is there an easy way to get the desired behavior on OpenBSD? If that
can only be achieved
by patching system's sources is there a standard way to maintain my
personal set of
patches so that they will be automatically applied every time I upgrade system?

Best regards,
Vadim.