Kenneth R Westerback <kwesterb...@rogers.com> writes:

> You don't have to install anything. And if you upgrade only when
> you 'have' to, I recommend you track -current, which has a clear
> requirement that if you haven't upgraded today, you are no longer
> running -current. Thus you 'have' to upgrade every day.

Well, this past week or so we went without new snapshots entirely up
until the 10th (but that only hurt lazy bums like myself who tend to
suck in the latest snapshot, rarely bothering to do a system build
unless there's something very specific that needs poking at).

- P

ps hm. life on openbsd-current might be a useful blog post. will ponder.
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/