Well, I haven't chosen word "break" wisely, instead I meant "I don't
want to reinstall my PC for work (different OS). I rather need new pc
for my personal use at home.

Anyway, thank you for your responses. I have got a better picture now
and as Nick said I will try several architectures, my original
intention was to learn more about microprocessors at low level.

2011/7/25 Nick Holland <n...@holland-consulting.net>:
> On 07/24/11 07:27, Tomas Vavrys wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am looking for a new cheap PC for assembly learning purposes,
>> because I don't want to break my current workstation.
>>
>> I was thinking about

http://www.tekmote.nl/epages/61504599.sf/nl_NL/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61504599/Pr
oducts/CFL-006