Ever wanted to use the ipod whilst charging it via USB, on OpenBSD?

I found a nice feature for scsi devices. I'm not sure if eject was
designed with this in mind, but it works.

$ eject /dev/rsd0c

Why you may want do this? When an ipod is plugged in via USB, you cannot
make use of it's menu. Ejecting the device makes this possible - after
running the command, you can make use of the ipod's menu whilst it's
being charged... that includes playing music!!

See http://www.gnu.org/software/gnupod for a text based version of
transferring data to and from.

3.8-current now provides scsi access for all ipods, including the nano.

Ed.