Hey everyone,

I have a question about the emu driver and a sound blaster live. I'm trying to make my sound card work under OpenBSD 4.9, and have managed only to get a bunch of white noise coming through the front speakers. Does anyone have any experience with this card, and if so, would you like to share some configuration tips? :)

I've been reading the Multimedia section of the OpenBSD documentation, have made sure to unmute my card and set the master volume level, but I can't get this working. I should also mention that I am VERY new to sound on OpenBSD :-P

Thanks!

James