I got a reply from Lemote, in regards to the Lynloong All-in-one PC.

I wonder if the Lemote would consider extending the company's offer of a
system to those willing to contribute to the Lemote application platform to
OpenBSD developers. The website link from article from the Beijing GNU/Linux
User's Group, i.e.
http://clubbeautiful.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2:lemoteloongson-and-new-web-site-presentation&catid=4:archive&Itemid=7
is http://dev.lemote.com

Although I don't read Chinese, it appears that this project deals with
GNU/Linux. It seems logical to me that any organization willing to develop
free software would want the best software.

Given that Lemote wishes to mass-produce computers for the rural people of
China, they would also need lots of servers. Any chance of producing a
multi-lingual installer ?

Daniel Villarreal