Anyway for OpenBSD it looks like only one usable device for small home
server with low power consumption, not so much noise and non-x86 CPU
there's only http://www.lemote.com/en/products/mini-computer/2010/0310/111.html
 , right?

I know that there was thread about mini-ITX products before one week
or so on misc@, but it was around Atom only. VIA will be fine in that
regard too. But if someone wants to go non-x86 then there's only
Lemote as it seems.

http://www.openbsd.org/plat.html