It would be nice to have an official report, but IIRC there have been
many news on the net explaining results of this audit. It actually said
what happened and what didn't happen. Looks like response to me.
Probobly that is not sufficient for you and that's ok.
The problem is that after this observation your post became way too
emotional. OpenBSD songs, artwork have absolutely nothing to do with the
actual code of the OS.
Your final conclusion seems to be exaggerated, or - in best case -
inaccurate, because you claim that this one incident itself makes
OpenBSD "minefield of holes and cracks" and that "OpenBSD is about as
secure as swiss cheese.".
That just doesn't sound professional to me either. You're making unbased
statement. It has nothing to do with reality, as I'm seeing it.

Kepping things short: "Wow, you're overreacting."

Regards