I have taken away the block all rule, but pfctl -d makes no
difference. The gateway itself behaves just like any server connected
to multiple vlans. You can reach the world around it, through its
default gateway you can reach the internet.

The servers connected to its private vlan, vic3, cannot connect to
anything but themselves and the gateway ip 10.221.181.10. They cannot
go further. The gateway can ping them and connect to them just like on
a vlan.

--

Med vdnliga hdlsningar / With kind regards

Stefan Midjich