A couple of general comments,

"keep state" is the default, no need to specify

"from any to any port = " - "to port" does the same thing

quick means "if we match this, we do no more evaluation for this one".
I suspect your quick rules before the nat-to match rules mean that
anything that matches the quicks pass without hitting the match with the
nat-to. fine if it's your intention, if not, check what really happens
(tcpdump is your friend).

But again, please check that you have a basic network config and
connectivity to eliminate.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/