Hello!

I have a question about dhclient-script. I am not sh programmer, and
have only few knowledge about dhclient. I copied bellow the last part
of /sbin/dhclient-script. Does this mean that at TIMEOUT it must exit
with error, unless it changes resolv.conf, what I dont want? I have
a wanted lease only until TIMEOUT, after that I must accept that
dhclient change resolv.conf against my will? I would realy like to
delete the call to add_new_resolv_conf (that changes resolv.conf),
but the life is limited until TIMEOUT.

Rod.

TIMEOUT)
        delete_old_alias
        add_new_address
        sleep 1
        if [ -n "$new_routers" ]; then
                set "$new_routers"
                if ping -q -c 1 -w 1 "$1"; then
                        if [ "$new_ip_address" != "$alias_ip_address" ]; then
                                add_new_alias
                        fi
                        add_new_routes
                        if add_new_resolv_conf; then
                                exit 0
                        fi
                fi
        fi
        ifconfig $interface inet $new_ip_address delete $medium
        # XXX Why not a delete_old_address as before all other invocations of
        #     delete_old_routes?
        delete_old_routes
        exit 1
        ;;