Chad,

I appreciate the insight.  I do realize it's a difficult problem but,
I think that there's a solution (albeit possibly from someone smarter
than I).

I do have variables that are known (the sender email address and the
recipient email address).  The problem is tying them to the IP Address
of the MTA when it's seen @ spamd.  It may be that there isn't a
solution without direct modification of spamd.  If that's the case,
then I hope the developer(s) will consider this suggestion.

I definitely won't be disabling spamd ;).  I would have a minor
revolution on my hands if my users suddenly had spam again...heh.
OpenBSD greylisting has been very effective for us thus far.

--James

--
What would Bilano do?