Hi, try this sample

_int = "re0"
_ext = "fxp1"
int_net = "192.168.200.0/24"
set block-policy drop
set skip on lo
match in all scrub (no-df max-mss 1440)
match out on $_ext inet from $int_net to any nat-to (egress)
block log all
pass in on $_int inet proto udp from $int_net to any port domain
pass in on $_int inet proto tcp from $int_net to any port \
        { www, https, ssh, pop3, imap, imaps, pop3s, submission, smtps }
pass out on $_ext inet proto tcp all
pass out on $_ext inet proto udp all

All the best,

Wesley MOUEDINE ASSABY.