Running a pair of OpenBSD-4.8-boxes as NAT-Firewall between public
Internet and some Linux-webservers in a DMZ basically works fine so far.

But this week a client enabled RFC-1323 and his http/https-access to our
webservers didn't work any more and all he got was an
ICMP-unreachable with un-NATed source-address. As a workaround he
provisionally disabled this option.

There is of course the other workaround to switch off
tcp-windowsscaling, etc. on every box but I hope to find a
configuration that it works through the NAT-box.

I read some papers on OpenBSD's website but I'm still a bit confused
about all those scrub- and state-control-rules (with and without
renumbering), so it seems to be the right time for another testbed.

Problem: How can I simulate an http/https-access with enabled
RFC-1323-options?

TIA,
 Tobias.