Gareth Nelson wrote:

>I tell people of the joy of puffy everywhere I go, at the busstop I shout
>"THEY CALLED IT BSD AND OPEN BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS FREE"
>
>Seriously though, I now recommend OpenBSD to everyone as a firewall/server
>system for those migrating from that redmond thing. As a desktop OS, it's
>unfortunately a bit difficult to setup with everything needed by the average
>desktop user who doesn't care what their OS is. This makes me wonder - a
>desktop OpenBSD fork, similar to pc-bsd but based on FreeBSD might be a good
>idea.

I agree with you, keep singing the OpenBSD songs with your windows down
while driving to work, or at the bus stop!!  People love my "evil puffy"
version.  I don't think forking is a good idea... lets improve what we
have.  Add support, submit improvements, help develop, if someone else
can do it, we can do it (better), secure and free... and always, OpenBSD!
Brandon