Hi!

I'm trying to use an USB serial device with qemu on a OpenBSD host and a
winxp guest. I presume the first step would be to recognize this device
under OpenBSD as some kind of ucom(4). Currently this is printed in
dmesg when I plug in the stuff:

ugen1 at uhub1 port 2 "Atmel E85 USB Serial" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 2

Eventually I would like to use cu(1) or minicom thru a /dev/cuaU?
device.
The vendor_id:product_id is 03eb:6119.

Is it possible to somehow use/probe the existing usb serial drivers to
see if it attaches/works with one of them?

Thanks,
Daniel

--
LIVAI Daniel