On v, jan 29, 2012 at 20:40:35 +1100, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 08:27:16AM +0100, LEVAI Daniel wrote:
> > Hi!
> >

> > I'm trying to use an USB serial device with qemu on a OpenBSD host and a
> > winxp guest. I presume the first step would be to recognize this device
> > under OpenBSD as some kind of ucom(4). Currently this is printed in
> > dmesg when I plug in the stuff:
> >
> > ugen1 at uhub1 port 2 "Atmel E85 USB Serial" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 2
> >
> > Eventually I would like to use cu(1) or minicom thru a /dev/cuaU?
> > device.
> > The vendor_id:product_id is 03eb:6119.
> >
> > Is it possible to somehow use/probe the existing usb serial drivers to
> > see if it attaches/works with one of them?
>
> It is apparently CDC compliant, so try this:

Thank you very much! It is working perfectly.
It will be the icing on the cake if I can setup qemu to somehow utilize
this device... but that will another issue.
Now I can access and configure my car's bio-ethanol fuel converter with
OpenBSD (and I'm not forced to use its win* GUI).

Thanks again,
Daniel

--
LIVAI Daniel