Hi there...

Seems I have found some memory leak inside bgpd...

When I set route-collector no in bgpd.conf my bgpd processes seems to growing and growing (I had some process to grow using more than 1G of total memory) when running it several days.

But....

When I just comment it :

#route-collector no

The bgpd system is working correctly without any problems...

I have tested that on production system with 2 full view and 2 ibgp view...

If you need some more informations and examples please drop me a email.

(note this bug has been seen on 3.7 Release on sparc64 and on 3.8 beta on x86... I think it is on 3.8 release also but I didn't tested yet)..

/xavier