Well I applied this patch to my own kernel(s):
http://www.am.torun.pl/~ja/openbsd/process-privacy.shtml

However I don't know anything about the internals of OpenBSD. By
applying this patch to I actually prevent untrusted users from
obtaining this information? Or do I merely obscure their ability to
obtain this information?