I have an OpenBSD system with sendmail/TLS
configured according to starttls(8) which calls
for DSA keys.

I have a situation where an MS Exchange Server
contacts my sendmail in an attempt to transfer
a message.  The transfer fails with "no shared
cypher".

This sendmail handles over 10k messages per
day, so DSA is clearly supported by most in
email-land.  About twice a year, this shared
cypher issue comes up.

I am not a full time administrator and am not
wise to the ways of all things email and crypto,
so my question is:

Why does starttls(8) describe only DSA ?

Is this just because nobody has updated the man
page, and are there reasons to prefer one over
the other?

I am being pressured to "fix" this.

Should I dig into this and figure out how to
use both?  It looks like the easy thing to
do is regenerate the certs with RSA alone.
Is that advisable?

Thanks,
Ray