* Leonardo Sabino dos Santos <leonardo.sab...@gmail.com> [2012-03-07 19:44]:
> That being said, I think Dave understands the problem very well. That
> is probably the most dangerous point in the installation. It's
> dangerous even for experienced users (anyone can get distracted and
> screw up), but much more so for those who come from a different
> background, and the reason for that is that it's unexpected.

Let's put it that way: I have done hundreds, if not thousands, of
OpenBSD installs and I have never run into this "problem". And it's
not just me, we're having this for a couple of years and I don't
remember this coming up ever before. Which pretty much indicates that
this is just not a problem in practice.

> Maybe the OpenBSD philosophy is just not for me.

Maybe you just need to be a bit more open-minded and stop assuming
OpenBSD is just another Linux.

--
Henning Brauer, h...@bsws.de, henn...@openbsd.org
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de, Full-Service ISP