It really is amazing how much the install is genuinely loved on
OpenBSD. I think there are other distributions out there where the
installer is liked or even praised, but I would describe my feelings
and what I see here as love. It is always a pleasure when I have the
chance to show someone the install process for the first time or hear
their accounts of success or failure. I started out with OpenBSD
around 2.3 and the funny thing is that I am most impressed by how the
installer disk setup is improved since those days. At least I don't
have to start off the discussion about how c is the whole disk, etc.