Hi,

acpiec still freezes (afaik. no acpi related commits lately, excluding
the hibernate ones). At times there seems to be a flick with the
second ethernet device. I'll try to examine that in a greater detail
when I have time.

For following snapshots, I've crafted a small script that downloads
all the needed files. After that: boot bsd.rd, perform base upgrade,
boot, sysmerge and package update -> done.

Sincerely,
Ville