> Andres Perera <andres.p () zoho ! com>

> if you cant install through network because you only got one machine

So you can't install OpenBSD but you CAN download the pre-made OpenBSD images?

>and feel that guerrilla overwriting your mbr after installing the locks within
>another os in
> order to do a hdd boot is too risky, you're left with this

I've used OpenBSD in a multiboot and it was working perfectly fine, no
guerilla there.

> the page you linked does not provide that

It does not, since the page is for a specific purpose. If you take
your time and go back to the root of FAQ you may find what you are
looking for. But I guess is nicer for you to spread crazy thing on the
list.