Hello @misc,

I'm lost in the documentation of isakmpd.conf and ipsec.conf :-(

Situation:
I have to set up several ipsec-connections on one system on my side
(OBSD 5) to different sites with different VPN-hardware.
All external sites offer only PSKs in configuration, no certificates.

Problem:
most of the sites use different key lifetimes (in phase 1/2), so I
have do deal with a bunch of lifetime values.

Question:
is there any chance (perhaps in the future) to integrate lifetime
parameters via ipsecctl --> ipsec.conf or will I be forced to keep on
using isakmpd.conf?

I don't need isakmpd.conf for other parameters.... ;-)

best regards

Andre Ruppert