Thanks for pointing that article out. I read that paper sometime ago.

My intention with this thread was exactly this: get a lot of comments and put
some smiles in people4s faces.

I received this trough linkedin from some experts group or something like that
(yeap...no comments).

Is interesting how many people believe on information that they just received
on a social (professional???) network...

Cheers,

    Alvaro

El 09/05/2012, a las 12:39, bofh escribis:

> I think Alvaro should read the classic paper: Reflections on Trusting
Trust.

> Alvaro,
> Written by one of the guys who wrote UNIX and the original C compiler,
> which is what almost every UNIX based system is derived from...
>
> http://cm.bell-labs.com/who/ken/trust.html
>
> --
> http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk
> "This officer's men seem to follow him merely out of idle curiosity."
> -- Sandhurst officer cadet evaluation.
> "Securing an environment of Windows platforms from abuse - external or
> internal - is akin to trying to install sprinklers in a fireworks
> factory where smoking on the job is permitted."  -- Gene Spafford
> learn french:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30v_g83VHK4

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]