On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 19:23:35 +0530, Jay Patel <rockworl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tomasz,
>
> ya i thoght that too. will try excluding /proc and /dev but dont know if
> installer will work that way.
I think it should because this directories (at least /dev ) are auto made
at boot ( i am not shore fast searching didnt get result ).

> Kevin , hmm i can do one thing add PKG_PATH to local "/pksgs" and put all
> .tgz from ftp and can pkg_Add from rc.firstrun.
Will you have to boot all 10 pcs and do the install process on them or
there are some magic scripts that redistribute your img or tar file via a
network. I know this is possible for Linux but never done it for BSD. Do
this magic script use broadcast for faster transmission and avoiding the
bottleneck of your switch.