On 07/12/2012 02:41 PM, Tor Houghton wrote:
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 12:32:52PM -0500, Mark Felder wrote:
That's odd... I swear my wife's macbook has had functional IPv6 for
quite a while... unless the recent Lion update nuked it and I didn't
notice?

Please report your findings -- I'd love to fix this at home if it's broken.

I'm still looking; wide-dhcp6 is running, but Lion is not playing ball.

FYI, it works for us over here. OpenBSD router running rtadvd, Macs running default config. Never needed to do anything special on the Macs. Just defaults everywhere.

Simon
--
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca