Here, it took a few iterations of properly reading the rtadvd.conf(5)
manual, but the various Mac devices over here (OS X v10.6+, iOS v5+)
properly get addresses and DNS servers assigned.

My setup:
Addresses here are assigned over rtadvd(8); DNS information over
DHCPv6. With the recent patch to rtadvd, the latter component could
actually be phased out. I suppose that's easier.

One thing I ran into: correctly set raflags to accurately reflect your
network's situation. For mine, a value of 64 was needed (address:
rtadvd; DNS: DHCPv6). Until I properly set this, my systems (Win7 and
Mac alike) discarded the DHCPv6 info they received. See rtadvd.conf(5)
for the correct values to use.

If you use rtadvd exclusively, you'll need another value for raflags,
of course. See the manual.

Regards,

Rogier