On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:10:33PM +0200, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:50:28AM +0200, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 09:09:54AM +0000, John Long wrote:
> >

> I see now that you are using a Fuloong and not a Loongson.

I am using a Fuloong (Mini-PC) which is based on the Loongson processor.

> I tested the above steps on a Loongson to make sure my memory of things was
> correct, but the same instructions should apply to Fuloong, though I
> haven't used vga console on a Fuloong since ages. I prefer serial
> access and it works as it should after the "magic" steps described in
> the INSTALL document.

At first I thought you must be thinking I was running a Yeelong notebook
(I'm not) but since you said you tested on serial I guess maybe we are
talking about the same box after all, since I heard the laptops don't have
serial. Anyway thanks for the info, I believe I understood your previous
post, and our posts hit the list at the same time.

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD