On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 17:27, Eric Oyen wrote:
> man,
> the format of that page is ugly to listen to. lots of back slashes. I noticed
> there didn't appear to be any line/returns in there (and that is
> something my
> screen reader doesn't make clear either).

It is a markup language.  Is editing HTML any easier?  If there's man
page content you'd like to see improved, diffs are appreciated but not
strictly necessary.  I think someone will be able to patch things for
you if you provide improved text.  But don't just say "the X man page
could be better", nobody's going to do anything in response to that.